I have a problem can someone help me?

Hi Falak,

If your problem is in regards to an abortion without help, we can't help.  There is NO safe, at home, abortion method - NONE.

You need a follow up exam after an abortion.  If it is not complete it can cause life threatening infections for you, possibly result in infertility, OR you could still end up delivering a severely handicapped child.

See a doctor or clinic.

Good luck.

I already did it at home by pills. I use Rotec 75mg two tablets per day. After 3 days it happens to me

Can we plz chat in private messages???

Please post your questions here. This is a public forum, so others can also participate.

Ok. I done all procedure of abortion. 14- Feb-2015. Today I feel pain and low bleeding. I just want to ask that can I use Panadol Extra for cramping?

Are you on any other pain meds? If not, you can take panadol extra but follow the dosage exactly.

No I am not taking any other medicine. I just eat boiled egg or hot tea. But now I take one panadol extra. Plz tell me how much dosage I can take per day? Its not very horrible pain but it is normal bleeding and pain.

Follow the directions on the bottle.

Thanks alot for help me. I will always pray for you.

Thank you.

The pain should decrease shortly.

I have another question. When my baby is passed out it was connected with my body and I cut it with blade. I dont know why this happens to me. I think its too late for abortion. But now today everything is normal but I am scared. Plz guide me if I was wrong.

How far along were you? Chemical (pill) abortions wouldn't be used after 9 weeks from your last period.

I really wish you'd see your doctor. If you didn't pass the placenta you can expect bleeding and pain. It can also lead to a life threatening infection.

I cant visit to the docter because abortion is illegel in my country. I also passed big clots of blood when baby passed. Abortion date: 14-2-2015. I take medicine just three days before. Twice a day.

I understand. Just be sure to take care of yourself. Keep hydrated and get plenty of rest.