I found out that I was like 3 weeks pregnant, and although i'm planning to get married to the father next year, we are not ready for the baby due to many reasons. My friend suggested GYNAECOSID PILLS which I took five days ago being a Monday, and except for slight cramps and some rise in temperature, i feel nothing. I was actually nauseous sometimes so I felt I still must be pregnant. Please can I know the effects of this drug, and aren't I supposed to bleed or something? :-( I'm I just to wait for my period this month? I conceived sometime from 22nd July, I only had unprotected sex once on that day so I dunno what to do, just sit and wait (its killing me and I'm scared). Please any information at all will be helpful. Thanks :'(

Hi There,

Were these pills percribed by a docotor? They do not always work, and if they do not you must see a docotor asap as the fetus may have detrimental issues health wise. There is a pill that is legal and called RU486 but requires a docotrs' prescription. I would advise going asap. This drug you are on rarely works from the research I have done.

so then what is a possible solution to the problem described above??it might be a coincidence but i am going through the same thin i just ate the first pill of gynaecosid....if by the research you have done confirms this pill doesnt work then which pill does?

blueheartz wrote:

I found out that I was like 3 weeks pregnant, and although i'm planning to get married to the father next year, we are not ready for the baby due to many reasons. My friend suggested GYNAECOSID PILLS which I took five days ago being a Monday, and except for slight cramps and some rise in temperature, i feel nothing. I was actually nauseous sometimes so I felt I still must be pregnant. Please can I know the effects of this drug, and aren't I supposed to bleed or something? :( I'm I just to wait for my period this month? I conceived sometime from 22nd July, I only had unprotected sex once on that day so I dunno what to do, just sit and wait (its killing me and I'm scared). Please any information at all will be helpful. Thanks :cry:

Dear Friend, its is obvious that some acts results into serious consequences But doing the right action at a right time can save you from many problems. Just taking medicine without any consultation may be harmful for you and so far as ur gynae system is concerned  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Dear Sir,
Iam Pregnant ,and its been one week after the day of my periods,if I take Gynaecosid,will it effect me as I am a Alergic patiant,some drugs are alergic to me,but I did take Postinor2 tablets at the beginig,no side effects for that,so will Gynaecosid work for me now,or will it be alergic to me,please reply,Mario

and who are you to judge other's ......WANNABE GOD..... XD

blueheartz wrote:

I want answer pls

hi pple gynacosid is not used to terminate pregnancy,its used to make missed periods to occure for those who have hormonal imbalance problems. and before taking them you have to make sure you are not pregnant.

natalie wrote:

and if you where what will happen

Hi, I believe this post was made about a year ago. Please can u share your experience on what later transpired? I'm in exact same situation right now. Thanks.

pls anyone with anwsers should please help as i am going through the same predicament here. i tested positive to been pregnant, my mentral due date was 2nd of febuary, i took 2 tablets of gynaecosid on 7th febuary this month yet i ve not noticed anything like crambs or bleeding. i really do need help now as i want this taking care of at this early stage and i dont want a D AND C. if u are in nigeria or not pls what drugs is the right drug to take if gynaecosid doesnt work.

distress please can you help if you get an answer? im also in nigeria, took gynaecosid also 5 days ago and still dont feel anything!!!

looking the same answer

same thing here.. its 5 days now am just having stomach pain, and feling iriitated and vomiting, when would i know if its not working?

So what happen to you now? I took that tablet too.have been 4 days. Nothing happen.please share your experience