Hi! Iam Kind of worried, I just started the pill 2 weeks and 4 days ago.
me, and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for about a month now. he has been pulling out before he cums, and then afterwards we dont have sex. Lastnite we had sex and he didnt finish cumming.. he waited a while whiped himself, and re-entered. Again, he pulled out and didnt finish, and then he waited a while, and re-entered, then pulled out again and cummed, then we didnt have sex. Is there a chance of pregnancy? I do not start my period for another week in a 1/2.

am i safe?
I know i should be using protection... Also, should i Use the morning after?

Unless you missed a pill your fine. THats what its for..

Some Drs. will tell you that you are protected after about a week or so when you become a new bc user, others suggest that you use alternate protection for a full cycle after starting bc.
When i counseled teens thru a telephone hot line regarding new birth control users, i was instructed to tell them to use some kind of alternate protection for a full month.
Two weeks and 4 days sounds like it would be enough time for your protection to kick in, but i am not for sure. I would not feel comfortable telling you that your good to go.
Why don't you give your Dr. a quick call and just see what he will tell you. I wouldn't worry to much at this point. Or...wait for a week to pass and see if your period comes. With you being on the pill, it should be on track.
Your period should start about 2 days after your placebo pills are begun.
After that, you are good to go, for sure.

If shes been taking them and started a new pack would she be protected if it was a high dose bc after 3-4 days?

She just became a new bc user. If it's a high dose, some Drs. say she would be fine after a week. I was always told use other protection for a month. I don't know, things change so rapidly.
My daughter was sick during her bc month. She had the runs and was vomitting for 3 days while taking her pill regularly. She got her period mid way thru the pack due to being sick, obviously throwing them up or crapping them out of her system. Her Dr. told her to use a condom until she finished her pack and got her period.
I would say againstme would be okay since bf didn't actually cum inside.