My girlfriend and I just had unprotected sex but she has been on Sronyx for 11 days. Is there any chance she will get pregnant? I did not ejaculate in her.

IF this is her 1st time with BC you should be OK! As most pills take upto 14 days to totally take over! also even though there was unprotected sex you didn't ejaculate so I'm pretty sure you're OK! Now I will tell you what I tell my boys! Even though your GF is on BC ALWAYS wear a condom and ejaculate into the condom OUTSIDE the body! This takes away ALL chances of pregnancy! As the pill is 99% efective and even though it is made to stop ovulation, sometimes she could still ovulate! So always be careful!

Yes this is her first time with BC. The day told us to wait 7 days and I was reading some other pages where they said it might take up to 28 days or the first pack so I was worried.

IF the doctor told her 7 days then that is what it says! The pill stops ovulation which is usually 14 days after the 1st day of her period! So she would have started the pack on the Sunday of her period! So I am pretty sure you are fine! Just wear condoms from now on She is on a combination pill so this is a little stronger and more protective than a progesterone only pill!