i engage with my boyfriend for sex with condom only , but the problem was after cum we seen that the condom was leaking..so i got tension since i dont want to get pregent at this stage. So how to do it me now???

i engage with my boyfriend for sex with condom only , but the problem was after cum we seen that the condom was leaking..so i got tension since i dont want to get pregent at this stage. So how to do it me now??? plz rply my email plz.

i had sex with ma bf on 23 rd nov n since had unprojected sex   n after the sex nly i had takena ipill m very tensed plz can u say is there any case of being pregnant m very tensed since my period had not started n even though no bleeding had occured during sex n after sex.do i need to do a pregnancy test ?if yes then with in how many days n i had taken ipill after sex in 15 to 20 min only so is there any risk

Pls help me.i had unprotected sex with my love.after 36 hour I had took ipill but nw m missed my periods

I had sex with my bf oct 21 and ï take emergency pill the nxt day to make sure... i stop taking it oct.27 and i experience withdrawal bleeding nov.1-7 and i use pregnancy test 3x and its negative... im waiting for my period this mnth. Im expecting it dec.1 but didnt came... am worried... i felt burning sensation in my body... pls reply i badly needed it...

Hey...similar thing im gng through. My normal date was 3rd oct. I had i pil on 16th oct and was bleeding from 23rd-26th oct. Now nov has gone. And its dec 14 i have not got my periods yet. Really tensed. Pls help. Did four test all were negative.

hey.. i had unprotected unplanned sex with my partner 2days before and took an ipill with  3 hours after having sex .. i am confused wether will it work or not.. am i safe from getting pregnant ? i am really tensed.. the content says it is 95% safe but still 5% remains as a doubt... i am really tensed... plz reply

Dear ^^ This detailed comment has given a clear idea about what happens after taking ipill. Me and my gf had o*** s** and we are sure that we didnt ejaculate. But suspecting that my pre cum got in contact with her genital and for safer side she took one ipill after 4 hours. 5 days after taking the pill she got bleeding. So this must be ipill induced period i suppose.

If bleeding occurs in 2-3 days after taking unwanted 72 then is the girl safe from pregnancy???

Thanku it is really helpful

Hey I needed help! I was on my periods from 8th-12th november 2014 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on 17th november (it was past 12 am at night,so 17th) and I had an unwanted 72 pill on the same day... After a few days i got some reddish brown discharge and it lasted for 2-3 days...I did not get my periods in december...it skipped! So am I pregnant? Beacuse now I am getting my periods symptoms ie: heavy breasts and lower back pain....so should I wait?

your period date will be on 12th

thank you very much

Plz give d name of the gynocologist

plz gve us tht online female gynacologist