What if periods is not come during induced period date.?

i have did a unprotected sex 11 days ago, the date which was supposed to be my period then i took a ipill, till now my period didn't started, what should i do?

Health Guru
If you have taken the I pill then that is the most probable reason why you haven't had your period.

If u had sex just after your periods ended, then there are minimal chances of pregnancy. It will take 7 to 8 days to ovulate. So don't worry.. plus u took an I pill... so 100 percent u r not pregnant

I just need to know something , unfortunately my condom tore while having sex . She took an ipill within 12 hours . The usual period she told me stopped . Bt after 2 days she did a checking which was normal . We thought its safe . Later she had a bleeding badly . So after 2 weeks today we went out and had heavy food before dinner . So in dinner she vomitted out and she doesnt feel like having food . Is she by any chance pregnant ?

i had protected sex but he having bit doubt , then my husband gave me i pill after 48 hours, my lmp date was oct 16 and still i didnot get my period its 25nov,i had urine test on 18 nov in hospital lab result was negative and i hav started cycloreg from 23 nov what to do? i hav allready 6 months baby and aborted last pregnancy also before three months

Health Guru
The reason why you haven't had your period is because the I pill can have many different side effects from causing it to start early delaying it or even cause you to miss one altogether.
He you was using a condom then you should of been 99% safe just with that.
You also took the I pill with in the 72 hour time line so that's another reason you won't be pregnant.

we had unprotected sex on last 22nd oct, on 10th day of my period (it was over on 19th). within 2 hours I took I-pill. Now it's 30th Nov, I did not have my period. I took a home pregnancy test and a blood test and both were negative. But I am not having period... rather I feel a bit weak and headache.

Health Guru
The season why your period is late could be due to you taking the i pill as that is a side effect of it.

Thanks a l ot

Really these are very useful details to cool down my mind. Its working as line by line.

my girilfriend was expecting periods on 4-5th dec. we had protected sex on 4th dec and after 4 hours she had an ipill. again on 5th we had protected sex and she had an ipill after 10 hours. now its 12th dec and she has not had her periods, only having spotting. are there chances of pregnancy?

Health Guru
For one you should not be taking the i pill twice I such a short time as it is just an emergency contraception not the reason your using it for if the condom never broke.
Secondly do you not read through previous posts on this subject because I save replied three times on just this page alone with the same answer to what your asking!

sorry i didnt went thru ur previous posts. thanks for advice. so my girlfriend is experincing side effects from ipill. will henceforth keep in mind what u said.

hii I had sex on d 5th day of my period 12thnov then I took ipill after three hrs.but now in this my period have not started m tensed ...