hi.me n my gf had unprotected sex around 1 pm and I gave her ipill at 9 pm the next day..its been 10 days n there s no bleedind or signs of mc.. previously she had bleedin on the fifth day after I pill was consumed... plz help im really worried

Hi Akared,

She DOES NOT have to have any bleeding.  Often there are no signs that the Ipill did anything.  It doesn't mean it didn't work. 

It won't cause a miscarriage either.  It prevents pregnancy, it does not abort it.

All she can do is wait for her period.  Remember, it can be early or late and it may even be heavier or lighter than normal.

It's unlikely she is pregnant.  Hope it helps.

hi, when was her periods due? i-pill may make periods come early or delay it from expected date. dont worry, she may have a changed cycle pattern now, count her period date from the day the unexpected vaginal bleeding started.