Hi doc..i had give him a blowjob ,when i was in my first of period...and i swllowed his cum...for confirmation i took an ipill...but i missed my period on 25th march...now its 29th march...yet i hv not get my period...is this a side effect of that pill? If yes the what is the possible time take for my period ...Or is there anthing to be worried...?

1. Swallowing semen will not get you pregnant.
  2. You would not likely be fertile on the first day of your period.
  3. EC can effect the arrival of the subsequest few periods (late or early)

Thank you...but have't mention how long it will take for my next period, from the due date...please give an approximately time duration for it...

You didn't say how you calculated you period to be due 25th March, but assuming that were calculated in a robust way, then I would expect your period to arrive within a week of that date, so by 1st April.

Actually i took ipill on 24feb on the first day of my period...my period should happen 25 th march....but i did not get my period till now...

So why do you say "my period should happen 25 th march"? How did you calculate that?

Actually my usual period duration is 25-30 th of the month...so that i said it

If your December, January, and February periods all started on 25th, then you have a 31-day cycle. That would mean that your March period would have not been due until 28th March as February has only 28 days. That now means that your period ought to arrive by 4th April.

Thank u doc....

Pleased to help - but I'm not a medical doctor.