I just started taking birth control (Yaz). It says to wait 7 days before having unprotected sex. I counted the days wrong and had unprotected sex (right after having protected sex) on the 6th day of taking my birth control. My partner pulled out but we are still worried. What are the chances of getting pregnant? Am I okay even though I only waited 6 days?

You're fine.

Thank you... I've been a little worried. But after a couple friends and a nurse insisted that I'm more than likely fine I've calmed down.

how do you know? is enough of the hormones in your body to protect against pregnancy. let me know

because me and my boyfriend had sex on the sixth day of my pill pack on the first week, and that day i took an extra pill just to be careful.

is that good?
do you think that helped?

I'm nervous, and worried about being preggo.

I have been consistent about my pills and am starting my third week of pills today (keeping in mind, i took an extra one on that 6th day)

he did not ejaculate inside me and has not ejaculated inside me and has always pulled out

Taking an extra pill WILL NOT HELP. You should never take more than one pill a day unless you missed a pill. You should be fine though like I should. :-)

Just wanted to update everyone. I am not pregnant. I got my period right on schedual and took a test which provided a negative result. Thanks for the replies.