I have a pregnancy cycle of 26-27 days. I had sex on 6/20/11. It was unprotected sex with my boyfriend and now i am worried that i may be pregnant because i have not got my period yet and i was supposed to get it as far as my cycle goes the 6/22/11. I know i am freaking out about missing it one day but i did not even want to have sex unprotected but my bf wanted to and i feel scared that i will lose him if i dont do it. I cannot tell but i feel like i have started bloating. I never really have any signs when my period starts so i am just worried i could be pregnant with having unprotected sex so close to my period. I am really stressed out about this and scared of what the outcome might be. Can someone please tell me what to do?

hi honey! You CAN get pregnant at ANY time you have unprotected sex! IF your periods are usually regular then I am about 95% sure you are NOT pregnant! As conception usually happens 14 days before your next period! this is when you release your egg and are the most fertile! So this would put you at June 6th - give or take a day!

So try and relax and your period should come on soon!

NOW between you and I and all the people reading this! NO BOY/MAN should force you into doing ANYTHING you don't want to! And him forcing you to have unprotected sex, is the same as sexual assault! He is using his power over you to get what he wants! And you should be saying "TOO BAD" IF your boyfriend would leave you over you taking precautions for BOTH of you! So you both don't end up with a baby, then he is in NO WAY a man! And another thing to think about honey is this! Due to the fact that he has had unprotected sex now, he will use this against you ALL the time, and you WILL end up pregnant! I guarantee you that! And due to him not giving a damn about if he gets you pregnant or not, shows you what kind of partner he would be. And you would be pregnant and probably raising that baby on your own - as he WON'T be told by ANY girl/woman what he can and can't do! AND on top of this, boys/men who refuse to wear a condom are .9% for HIV all the way upto 30% for genital herpes! So IF he gets any of these your chances are from 1% HIV - 50% for Gonorrhea!!!!!! So his selfishness could actually ruin your life! So when you look at him as the man that could endanger your future - just because he is too damn lazy to wear a condom (or he doesn't like the sensation etc. etc. etc.) - is he worth all the heartach of raising a child at your age, and or contracting a visibley devastating STI?

IT IS POSSIBLE IM PREGNANT IF I HAD SEX ON MY LAST PERIOD??