i lost my virginity to this guy im like in love with.. we were seeing eachother for a while so.. the first time we used a condom..but the second time we didn't but he pulled out. I came on my period a few days afterwards but my vagina was itchy and saw after having unprotected sex.
he went to uni and has just come back after not seeing him for 6 weeks, we had sex 4-5 times last night, all unprotected..he pulled out the first time but i dont think he did any of the other times.. what should i do? i know its stupid to do it, you're advice would really help me guys :-(

Well you are obviously old enough to understand that anytime one engadges in unprotected sex, they automatically run the risk of conception. But in order to conceive you pretty much have to fall into your most fertile time which is during ovulation.

He may have pulled out the first time but then you two continued to have sex. You need to think about when you had your last period and start counting up to ovulation. Ovulation should begin on the FIRST day of your Last period. If you have a regular and scheduled cycle, you can figure that out. If you had unprotected sex a few days before your ovulation time, the sperm will live in your body for a few days after ejaculation. When ovulation begins, the live sperm will go into action and try to find their way to the egg or ovum, so conception is possible at that time as well.

Have you missed a period yet? If you have, you may want to consider an HPT. If not, then all you can do is wait to see if it shows up.

i came on my period last month on the 6th, and we had sex on the 5th. i havent come on my period this month yet..and have become really tired and i nearly fainted whilst i was working on monday. i cant talk to anyone about this other than on here %-) im really scared :-(

If you had unprotected sex the day before you got your period, i would say that your not pregnant as you were on the very backside of your cycle.
Now, if you had unprotected sex since your last period, you may very well be pregnant. Now is not the time to be scared. Stop and think back. Ovulation should occur about 2 weeks after the FIRST day of your last period. So, if you are on a regular cycle, you should have began to ovulate on or about the 19th, this is when you are most able to conceive. There are about 2 or 3 good days in there when you are most fertile. But do remember that sperm can remain alive and well inside of a womens body for a few days after ejaculation, basically waiting for you to ovulate making conception still possible.
So think back and get back to me, don't be scared i'm here for you if you need to talk.

last month i got my period on the 6th and it finished on the 12th.. i had sex on the 10th of this month, and i was meant to have my period on the 12th and now its the 17th and its still not here.. :-( should i take a pregnancy test? thanks for your support!

Heya , that is the same as me, I had sex on the 9th of December, and then thee 11th and my period was ment to come on the 12th but I have nothing. Also it is noww the 17th... And i really hope I am
Best wishes to others
J xxx

If you were smart enough to use condoms most of the time, why did you risk not using them at other times?

If you have had sex without a condom you could be pregnant, chances are highest at ovulation, but you can concieve at all times of the month if you are unlucky, even DURING a period.

"Pulling out" is not a method of contraception - as someone old enough to be at Uni he should know this. Pre-cum (the stuff that happens before full ejaculation) can get you pregnant as it contains small amounts of sperm and during sex this gets rubbed against your cervix - the entrance to your womb.

The itchnd soreness could just be from not having enough lube, being anxious or it COULD be an Sexually Transmitted Disease - considering the lack of condom. Get tested at a clinic.

Take a pregnancy test.

Good luck!