i had my period as always and normal aswell, but i had unprotected sex a day after i ended my period, could i be in the situation of getting pregnant, because i heard something about safe periods, but im not sure what its all about?...please help :-(

Women who use NATURAL FAMILY planning know of their OWN PERSONAL safe period.

This happens AFTER you ovulate, once the egg dies you can have all the sex you want =)

You are definately not into this safe zone yet...

can i just say that statement is not ture you can fall pregnant at any time there is only one way to be safe and that is use a condom or go on the pill

Both of the above are incorrect: it is very possible that you were in a "safe period." But if you have short cycles (under 21ish days) then you most likely would have been fertile, i.e. not in a safe period. Even with using NFP, which helps you determine times at which you are not fertile, you can get pregnant. But using NFP is just as certain (or uncertain) as using a condom or the pill. Both have proved to work and fail. If you are pregnant, as I am (it was definately a surprise for me), I suggest you take a few days to get used to the idea of being pregnant before taking any immediate action. Babies are wonderful things after all!

I went to a party the day my period stopped. got pretty drunk but i was still kind of aware of what i was doing. I was with this guy all night my friends say we were kissing but there is a possibility we might of had sex. I dont remember haveing it at all but there is a chance. its been 3 weeks since it im due for my period tomorrow but i am still a bit worried i might be pregnant. last night i felt nauseous and had a bit of a sore tummy. i have been feeling a little bit faint as well over the last day. is there a high chance i am pregnant? please help me!

Dear guest just above, I am in te same situation, did you become pregnant? or anyone who knows if I could become pregnant one day after my period? My period ended on the 31st December and my boyfriend and I were mucking around on te 1st and sperm may have entered me though his penis never did. If any got inside and into my falopion tubes what are the chances of pregnancy if I deffinately ovulated (egg whites) on the 8th? PLEASE HELP.

i need your helpp i had unprotected sexx with my boyfriend and it was the day after i ende my period although 3 days later im still bleedin very little and lightly colored? whats the problem pregnancy or something else?? please help me asap

Hi I faced the same thing too...I'm supposed to get my menses in two and a half weeks. Can anyone pls help me??

ive had my period for two months, thats 8 weeks strait. i went to the doctor to get birth control (ive had this problem before) i had unprotected sex two days after. i know its advised to not have unprotected sex for the first 7 days...is there a possibility i can get pregnant? being that my period is so weird?

Nope If your Cycle lengths are 24-28 days the chances are very very very slim. Although getting used to the idea of using condoms every time is good  :-).
Cheers :)

i had my period as always and normal aswell, but i had unprotected sex a day after i ended my period, could i be in the situation of getting pregnant, because i heard something about safe periods, but im not sure what its all about?...please help

ok i had unprotected sex a day after i ended my period, and now its a week later and im having period like cramps. what does this mean????

I don't think if you can get pregnant after your period stopped, based that when the ovulation commenced it was the release of an egg from the ovary deposited in the uterus with an intention of merging with the sperm if it find any of the them in the uterus. if the egg came in the uterus and find nothing than the egg bleed, which's than called as the mensuration or period. Basically is that unprotected sex can be possible because the the egg which's to be fertile is no more the on the ovary and can only be produced after the completion of your complete seven day after you have stopped to bleed. but. Be meticulous. unprotected sex is always not 100% percent safe.

It may mean you are pregnant. you should go to the doctors, but seeing as this is almost 6 months old, you probably have that figured out :p
Were you preggo?

No, it's not possible to get pregnant 'cause you don't ovulate (most women) right after your periods. It is very unlikely. If you wanna be sure you could always check with a pregnancy kit. :) I had sex the day my periods stopped. and I am not pregnant. I know it is different for some women but mostly it is like that. It is biologically not possible. :)