My girlfriend and I have been engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse for the past 6 months, We have never planned the sexual intercourse, I've used condoms, but they have always had a way of coming off after awhile, last sunday we had sex, and sadly I didn't pull it out in time, thinking I didn't do anything, wiping the semen of my stomach, my girlfriend wiping her vagina, showed me a white substance that seemed to be mine, I thought it was hers, seeing discharge could be creamy, I am scared, and so is she, I am needing some help to determine if you think she may be pregnant, she is 14 and I am 16, She has been in a semi good mood, has often been hungry (Not for a certain something) and has yellow discharge like substance coming out the opening of her Vagina, she is complaining it is burning and itching after urinating, it happened last sunday so May 9th, please help, starting to worry thank you(:.

Oh honey! I wish you had posted last Sunday - she could have taken the morning after pill! ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you can and evemtually WILL get pregnant! I don't know why you keep having unprotected sex, and I hope this is a miss! BUT I don't know! Honey! When was her last period?

April 17th, I'm so scared, I really wish that I would of thought before this happened ):

i am just saying that your girlfriend has a standard 28day cycle
AND!
Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Wednesday, April 28, 2010 to Monday, May 3, 2010..

the itching burning sensation could be a urine infection or could be thrush does this discharge have a smell to it? also i am guessing that her period was due 15/16th has she got her period yet?

No she didn't, and i dont know i haven't smelled it, but thanks for all your help..

ask here if she has noticed a smell if not the day after missing her period a pregnancy test is most accurate using her first morning urine