hi.i am a healthy 19 year old and recently i had unprotected sex 2 days after my period.andalso the 3rd and 4th day after. do you think i could be pregnant the only symptoms i have bin havin is cramps in my side.although i didnt think this could be a sign.me and my partner are actualy tryin 2 conceive but so far no luck.i am hopin i am but dnt want 2 get my hopes up.plz help.

I had missed three birth control pills because the last time i took it was on friday so i missed saturday, sunday and monday and had intercourse on tuesday and took the three pills that day would it make me still pregnant?

hi.am 20 and had not missed my period for 4 months now, just last week I had a sever abdominal pain. went to the hospital and they detected that am pregnant I have not had any sexual intercourse with any man too, I had a scan made and they said I have fabriod... is this normal