I had an abortion on January 3rd. I waited the two weeks after the procedure and had sex again. But.....while having sex the condom my boyfriend was wearing busted (January 18). He did pull out, but some got in me. I soaked in a hot tub and got all the semen out of me I could find or feel. About five weeks later I had my period(February 16-22) and it lasted 5-6 days. It was a normal period to, nothing out of the ordinary. It has been six weeks since the condom busted and I took another pregnency test and it came back negative. I feel no systems, but is there really a chance I would be pregnent again. I am just real worried, because I do not want to go through that whole procedure again. Someone with any knowledge on this please write back.

Here is some knowledge for you. Get on some freaking birth control and put an end to what looks like could be a never ending cycle of abortions. sheesh. How irresponsible could you be to make the same dam mistake??? What is going through your head?

Someone had to tell you straight up. Abortions are not a form of birth control. Im pro choice, but at the same time, one time is enough!

BATHING OR SHOWERING will not 'rinse out' enough sperm to prevent pregnancy.

YOU need to use PLAN B after unprotected sex as a measure to prevent pregnancy, IF you can use hormonal BC... PLAN B is a hormonal BC method that is used if your condom breaks, or if you forget to use protection.

YOU are not pregnant. A pregnancy test would be accurate 2 WEEKS after sex, so 6 weeks would be plenty of time to get an accurate reading.

NO JUDGEMENT IS ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM.

I had an abortion on Feb 2nd , and a week after that I had unprotected sex, and I had a urine pregnancy test on Feb 29th and the result was positive , So I would like to know if the result is accurate or if it could be any mistake ? ... Is there another way I could find out if Im really pregnant ?

You could still have hormones from the abortion in your system.

AN ULTRASOUND would be the only way to know at this point.

i recently had an abortion on the 29th of feb a week later on the 8th of march i had sex at first we didnt use a condom but he put one on when we was about to ejaulate, what are the chances of me becoming pregnant again so quickly?