I am really scared, i should of known better but i had just got an abortion about a week and four days ago and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a week and a day after my abortion and i still was on my period from the abortion...and i'm really scared because what if that blood is bad and what if it got into my boyfriends system,,,, should i be worried with any infections or anything?

You should be more worried about getting an infection yourself than your boyfriend getting an infection. He'll be fine. I had an abortion a little less than a week ago and I'm still bleeding from it as well (sorry if TMI). I know they told me that until I had my follow up exam 3 weeks after that I shouldn't have sex or swim or take baths because I could get an infection. If you still haven't had the follow up you should ask about it when you do have it. That and if they gave you a prescription for antibiotics you should definitely take them (unless you have already).

erm i know this sounds silly but do u wanna get pregnant again? isnt that the reason for the abortion in the first place? have you thought of the fact that u are likely to get pregnant again especially so soon after the abortion as your cervix could still slightly be open.
i also read once that after a lady had a child she had sex after 5 days and got an air bubble, that led to a blood clot and she died. i know this doesnt sound very nice, but u should be careful especially as your body isnt back to normal yet, your body is still expelling what is left from your pregnancy. the chances of your boyfriend getting an infection are slim, but still likely. you are at a higher risk of infection yourself and of course if you have devoloped an infection it would be very likely to pass on to your boyfriend. i think you should speak to your doctor and if you are not taking anti biortics he may prescribe them just to be safe.as you are now at a higher risk for infection.

im in the same boat as you i had abortion and like a week later i had sex with my boyfriend but i was still bleeding like a week after that i stopped bleeding and me and him had unprotected sex and no he did not pull out could i be pregnant again ..and pluse im in job corp they took the pull i had that i was supposseed to take after the abortion so i never took them i dont have a infection or anything but i am just worried i might be having a little one again

OMFGGGGG MEEEE TOO i did take the antibiotics like i was suppose to but a week exactly after my abortion me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex....you kno when you arent suppose to you jus gotta =) HOWEVER 2 days later i got the depo shot....whats the chances i am pregnant??

Gotta say these are the dumbest posts I have ever seen in my life..I just got a abortion 2 days ago..never in my life did I think I'd be one of "those"girls..I was told I have PCOS..and my chances of getting pregnant were basically zero..so I went off my pill for one month cause I messed up taking it..n BOOM..I was preggo!!..with no job..living at moms..n the baby daddy was unsupportive..so I almost kept it but decided to make the wrong decision n rid of my baby..it was painfcold it was beyond horrible experience..that same day I left clinic with pills in hand n said I would NEVER do this again..and you are on here like its a joke saying ohhhh I didn't take my pill..oh I just took the shot could I be pregnant?? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

Haha if she got an abortion it wasn't a human being yet. It doesn't have emotions. It's basically a god damn egg yolk, so go ahead and take your anti-abortion judgement somewhere else. You're obviously in the wrong discussion forum.

Well Mah Gf N I Had Sex Two Weeks After Her Medical Abortion And Now She's Having Virginal Pain What Are THe Causes And Soloutions

I had my abortion 5 days ago and have little bleeding. I was giving my bf oral when he started saying how badly he wanted to be inside me so we had sex with a condom. I feel fine but can I get an infection even with the condom ?

Doc said no sex for a week so I'm only two days early. I also wasn't given antibiotics to take home.

Not all the time...

you heard that take it some where else

I'm also very worried, thank you for the question on my behalf,I had sex with my fiance but she just had safe abortion 2 weeks earlier and condom burst on the process, I'm worried I may be affected or die even as they say,what should I do pls?

Did anybody not get pregnant after unprotected sex from abortion ? What did you do ? What did you use ?

My boyfriend and I just had protected sex post 3 weeks of having an abortion,he verbalizes that he's feeling abdominal pains,Should we be worried?