i had an abortion on march 10th and i started having unprotected sex 5 days later and have continued to have unprotected sex ever since. now its march 24th and i took an early detection pregnancy test and its positive, so am i pregnant again?

Umm, most likely since the test came out positive. I think its time you start using condoms or other methods such as birth control pills. Abortions aren't the new birth control pills, they should be used for emergencies, not lack of judgment or responsibility.

the HPT you took may show a false positive this early after an abortion. I had an abortion around the same time as you did and it kept showing positive up untill last week. that's when a got an actual negative result. I also was having unprotected sex but I am on the pill. when I went for my follow up visit 2 weeks after abortion, the doctor said I was ok. I still haven't gotten my period yet but I'm giving it more time and just waiting it out. honestly that's the best thing to do even if it's hard, if you're impatient like me. if you don't get your period 8 weeks after your abortion, THEN I'd start freaking. at least that's what I'm doing.