i had unprotected sex after my abortion in just 7 days on the first time i started bleeding just 4 some hours and agin on the second day when we had an intercourse i was not having my periods before but again during having sex i again started bleeding tell me what the problem is please i am worried

Hi. First I want to say that just like after having a baby or after an abortion it takes some time for you to heal! You need to make sure to wait the amount of time the doctor tells you to wait to insure you do not cause any harm to yourself or your insides! Second...My suggestion other than wait is that if you do not want to take the chance of becoming pregnant again, please, please, please use protection, esp a condom! This will also help protect against STD's. If you think you are having any complications from your abortion and having sex, contact your doctor ASAP! Good luck.

Jeannine

ya know you dont know what her situation was to get an abortion.

im tired of hearing that werd baby killer ... n.e 1 thats uses that werd is ignorant and that upsets me. i've recently had the procedure done not becuz i wanted 2 but i had 2 or the child wud of killed me literally. AND take a step in sum1 elses shoes b4 yu judge ...

You have to give your body time to heal having sex just 7 days afterwards to me is not enough time. I just have to also say what is wrong with you? Having unprotected sex? Why would you put yourself in the same position you were just in? Abortion is not a form of birth control, and I only say that since you seem to have no regard on what just happened, having sex unprotected sex to boot just 7 days after.

This girl couldve been back on birth control by then hence having unprotected sex. You have an option of getting on birth control right after the procedure is done and it takes 7 days to kick in. And she could be in a long-term sexual relationship. You dot know her circumstances.
Also, if your against abortions, why even look and reply to these posts?
However, it is not smart to not listen to your dr and do what they say. You could cause harm down there or be very suseptable to infection.

crazycrizzy wrote:

WOW! You're a bright one! Why would you even think about having unprotected sex after you just had an abortion? You have to be a complete id**t. You sicken me, effing baby killer! Don't be stupid! Sounds like you need to use a condom anyways.... you're a pretty sleezy person. UGH!

You are a complete ass. Please try not to be so closed minded. Makes yourself sound extremely uneduated!

So I had an abortion a week ago I've been on birthcontroll for exactly a week today but had sex yesterday and took plan B am I safe? I really need help please no judgements I had a reason and its the worst one, so please I just need to know how safe I am

everybody always saying things about abortions is bad **** you dont know everybodies situation every time i look on here somebody saying negative things

please call me we will enjoy

please I hard unprotected sex in seven days passed and I begin experience weakness and short sleeping.
I tested for the pregnancy and I saw that the negative is thinker than the positive so I believe I am pregnant,can it happens such?

And I want to abort it, please I need a help