hi all. i had an abortion about 3 weeks ago, became pregnant while on the pill. i have been using condoms with my boyfriend ever since but there was one inciden when he did not use one and pulled out instead. this was 1 week ago. i took the morning after pill 48 hours later. for the first 2 weeks after the abortion i had dark brown spotting, then last week i had normal white discharge. today i noticed some red spotting. my question is a) could i have gotten pregnant? b)do you think i took the morning after pill in time? and c) could this be implantation bleeding or regular spotting/a sign that my period is coming? how long would i have to wait until i could test for pregnancy if my period doesnt come? i know i may still have some prego hormones in me. im terrified that i could be pregnant again and feel so stupid for having sex without a condom that one time. ughhhhhh help.

You can get pregnant soon after an abortion, depends on your body. But yes, you took the morning after pill in time, 48 hours is very sufficient for it to still work, although its efficacy is not 100%.  It could be either implantation bleeding or period bleeding, I mean it will only take 24 hours to find out.  But it could still be bleeding left over from the abortion.  It takes a while for the body to regulate.  If your period doesn't arrive, you can't really test for pregnancy because your body is still full of hcg hormone.  I would quickly go to a planned parenthood for an ultrasound, which would be your best confirmation.  But from what you have written here, i doubt with the morning after pill and him pulling out, that you are pregnant again.  But nothing is certain until the ultrasound.