So 24 hours ago I had a cervical epidural steroid injection for herniated c6 disc. As soon as I came to in the recovery room I noticed bad pain in my entire left hand...all fingers. Where as before the procedure I only had some tingling and numbness in my thumb and pointer fingers. But now after and still 24 hours later my entire hand is hurting...funny thing is its the other 3 fingers (pinky, ring, and middle) that hurt the most. I can move all fingers but painful and weird sensation when moved it even hurt if lighty touched or brushed against like rubbing against the sheets. Also am getting headaches. Head hurts more upon standing. So I'm wondering could something have gone wrong during procedure...could he have punctured something? Why is my fingers hurting in whole hand? Anyone else experience this? I'm scared he damaged nerves in my hands or something. Thanks

I had the same procedure yesterday and my index finger hurts so bad like it has been burned by steam.

Did it go away?

I have the exact same problem. I felt the pain as soon as I woke up from the anesthesia. Doc sent me for an mri immediately. Said nerve was not compromised and to take steroid pack, pain med, and nerve pill. Day 2 not much improvement. How did yours work out?Are you still in pain? Anyone else experiencing this? The only general reply wasn’t very helpful to me.