Has anyone taken Doral ( Quazepam ) for sleep? I was just prescribed this and I am curious to hear anyone else's experience with it.

I have not taken it personally but I have an insomniac aunt who has taken it. She says that it worked well for her and I know that since she suffered from the inability to sleep for a number of years that it was wonderful for her to actually get to sleep. I know that it's not habit forming like a lot of other drugs like it and that it has few counterindications so that's good. I'm curious to hear if others who have personally taken it feel the same way my aunt does! Tell us how your use of Doral goes.

I finally found something that works for me. I took 15 mg of Doral ( Quazepam ) last nite and I slept like a rock. I highly recomend this drug for anyone who has tried everything to get sleep. Also, I am not drowsy today either. Which could partialy be the result of my tolerance to drugs. I also take Amitriptyline ( migraines ), Methadone ( pain ), Zanaflex, Trazadone, Promethazine, Ativan, percocet, and a little bit of herb for good measure. XD

After taking Doral for over a year now, I can honestly say it is still much more effective than Ambien. I have been on the same 15 mg dose the entire time and take it every single night. It has lost a little bit of it's effectiveness. Although, it still works and knocks me out for the entire night, it can take up to 4 hours 'till I fall asleep after I take the pill. So, I just take it at 8 pm if I want to go to sleep around midnight.

I no longer take Trazadone.

I loved this drug as a sleep aid ...with no side effects the next day. Can't believe you can't get it in the U.S. anymore. Waiting for it to be available again as I don't trust getting it overseas. No other drug seems to work the way this one did.

R u back on trazadone now that Doral is not available? Does trazodone make u gain weight? Wish they would make Doral in the U.S. Again.

I've taken for 25 years, sleep extremely well. Where do you go to find it outside the U.S.? My supply is almost out?

I found it! It is available again in the U.S. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use