i had unprotected sex 2 times, a week after my period, i have herd a few different things, 1. a week afterwards is when you are most fertile, and 2. you have already bleed, you are safe.

i dont no, i am 16 years old, and dont agree with abortion in anyway, i hate it.

i guess i am worried, someone please help, i need to no, seeing as a pregnancy test wont say positive, even if i am, yet.

ovulation depends on your body.....and your cycles there could be a chace you are prego...Most the time i think it is count 14 days after the start of your period and that and the next three days is when you are most fertile although you can get pregnant anytime through out the month your best best is to wait to take hpt or go the doctor

Well, it is possible you could be/get pregnant. Especially if the guy ejaculated in you. If he didn't, there would still be a chance of getting pregnant because of the pre-ejaculate. My mom got pregnant with my brother even though she only had sex a day after her period ended. This means she ovulated during her period. It can happen. Usually women ovulate mid-cycle, but it can happen earlier or later depending on how irregular you are, or it can just happen randomnly. And even if you ovulate mid-cycle (about 2 weeks after the beginning of your period) sperm can live in the uterus for 3-5 days. So if I were you I would wait to see if my period is late. (Just worrying you might be pregnant can actually delay your period, it delayed mine for 3 weeks. But I am irregular) And if your period becomes a week late, then take a pregnancy test. I think it's great that you don't believe in murdering babies, keep that good attitude ;-) However, in the future I would be more careful, get on the pill, or at least use a condom during any time of your cycle. Accidents can happen! Best of luck! I'm sure no matter what the outcome is you will and can handle it. Just believe in yourself and you can do anything.