this is regarding me and my girlfriend, i am 19 years old and so is she we both got intimate and i rubbed my penis against her vagina tough i did not penetrate it or ejaculate any where near it, i just rubbed against it as long as for 5 minutes and she even took a 72 hour pill after that her periods are due on the 21st of this month and she even took a uniranry pregnancy test after 3 days which showed negative there any chances of her getting pregnant...?? and if no by what dates will she get her periods i know it was stupid of me to do so but please help..!!

Hi Sag,

There is always a chance with any sexual contact although it seems very unlikely in this case.

A couple of things, she needs to wait AT LEAST two weeks to take a home pregnancy test.  They are NOT immediate.  It takes time for the hormone, hCG, that the test looks for to rise high enough to be detected.  Testing early, false negatives are common.

The "morning after pill" can make her next SEVERAL periods early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.

Hang in there.  Good luck.

Hey thanks for the reply mate really helpful.... but out here its possible u think.?? :/ without any penetration or ejaculation.??

IF there was any precum and IF it had any sperm in it (unlikely unless you have recently ejaculated) and IF that sperm could make it into her vagina - ONLY THEN is there a chance.

It's pretty unlikely.

I don't think so.... I had urinated just before this act... and had ejaculated in the morning and after the act in the loo... precum I have no idea at all.!

I don't think she's pregnant Sag.

Thank you so much mate for all the replies :)