so like a week before i started ovulating, (at the time i was a virgin) the guy i'm hooking up with said he was just putting the tip in, he didn't use a condom & tried to have sex for abbie but it hurt too bad. it's been maybe 2 weeks & yesterday we actually had sex. he didn't have a confirm on at first when he put his penis in, he thrust like 5 times & then put one on and then he proceeded, after a few minutes my hymen broke & i was bleeding, so we stopped. i know i'm supposed to start my period soon, so i don't think i'm quite late yet, but i'm just wondering if i should wait to see if my period comes this week or what should i do?

Did he cum while on or in your vagina during the first time you tried to have sex? If so than you may have a chance of being pregnant.

no, it hurt so bad so nothing really happened & i had him stop. unless there was like pre cum or something but it didn't last that long

ive heard this story over and over again man i thought you would figure it out by now how long has its been at least a year right

no??? uhm this just happened?? if it happened a year ago i think i would have it figured out by now lol