I recently lost my virginity about 5/6 days ago and i am pretty young. We didn't use a condom and i don't know if he ejaculated in me or not. I know i made a mistake with not telling him to use a condom but i can't change the past. we didn't go for long and i'm scared that i might have a chance that im pregnant. but when we stopped , he pulled out and he asked if i was done and i said yes. but when i went to get up i felt like a small wetness on my bed and some of it on the back of my shirt. keep in mind when he pulled out he turned me over and my back was facing him and i don't know if that was him that left that on my bed or if it was me in some way. and yesterday night i recently felt like i had severe cramps in my stomach and i had a uti for a few days after i lost my virginity. and i don't know if i'm gonna be pregnant or not

Hi, assuming he came inside you (being young not sure he would have had enough control to pull out with the overwhelming urge to cum), it will depend where you were in your menstrual cycle on the day you had sex.
Generally speaking your highest risk of pregnancy is in the middle of your cycle. For example if you have a 28 day cycle the biggest risk is between days 8 to 18 with days 10 to 14 being the highest risk.
Also remember that his sperm can live inside your reproduce system for up to 5 days waiting for you to ovulate (release your egg)

the last time i had my period was on may 25, and we did it together on june 27 , when my period was suppose to come. and right now there's still no signs of it ever since last night with my major cramps thinking i was going to get on my period soon because of that. so im still not sure

can someone please help ?? it's been about a week and i haven't felt like anything happened yet but my response above this one was saying how i lost "it" on the week when my period was suppose to start but it still hasn't started and i'm gettin worried