:-(
I am 19 years old and just did something really stupid. So yesterday, about twenty four hours ago, my boyfriend and i were making out. I'd never had sex before and one thing lead to another. Before i knew it i felt his penis making it's way into my vagina. It hurt pretty badly, and then he started to thrust but less than a minute or so into it, I stopped him. Partially due to the pain i was experiencing and also becuase I realized what was happening and that he didn't have on any protection. So he pulled out. I am so distraught over this because although I did something very dumb, Im not a dumb girl and i know that with penetration comes the chance of pregancy even though we were no where near ejaculation. I know pre-cum can cause pregnacy, but my question is this....

What are the chances of there even being pre-ejaculate at the time that he pulled out? He only penetrated me for about a minute.

I am very dissappointed and SCARED that I could become pregnant. Should i be worried?

It is unlikely, but if you are worried you can get the morning after pill to be sure.

Thanks...
I sometimes have an unpredictable cycle but i am expecting my period to be on in the next 4 or five days. If my period does come will it be safe to assume that no eggs were fertilized? or would i have to wait until my next period because this one is so soon? Thank you, Im just concerned...
:-(

If you get your normal period then it is safe to assume that you are not pregnant.

If your period is in 4 or 5 days then it's also safe to assume you won't get pregnant. You've past your ovulation point.
Now you know how scared you can be and hopefully you'll have protection on hand for next time.

haha 19 and scared 2 have sex... u penis! wot u scared 4 he onli got it up u dint he thers nowt 2 tht...am 14 n it dnt hurt me or bother me...

Please refrain from name calling. It just isn't necessary. Evey womens first time is a unique experience. Some women experience pain and some may even experience pleasure. And honestly, at 14 you should'nt even be thinking about sex or having it. It is almost a shame that todays teens feel the need to have sex at such an early age. As for the original poster of this, I don't think you need to worry at all about being pregnant. You were definatly past your ovulation and chances are slim. And always use protection for your safety and to reduce your chances of getting pregnant.

ahh but at least she can spell eh.

I got pregnant off Precum its very possible, I was so shocked when I found out I was pregnant.

helpisontheway wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

ahh but at least she can spell eh.

hahaha!!! you got a point there helpisontheway

at your age, you shouldn't be talking things like that. you already got sex at your age? hmm....

well anyway if you are not yet ready to have a baby well use a protection....

:'(
i had sex for the first time with my bf a week ago we have been together for 2 years an i am cramping really bad but my period is not for two more weeks %-)

Hey Last night I was at a friends party and i drank alot same with him, and well we started well hooking up and we had no protection i know stupid and it was my first time and his. [Were 14 by the way] And i let him but not even for 2 mins. So then we did other stuff that dint need protection. But i'am scared too about it. :(

Hey i'm new to these forums and that is kind of the situation I am in, i am 15 and me and my boyfriend were just messing around and his penis went into my vagina about 3 cm's in, there was no pre cum or sperm ejaculated but ive heard some people dont realise precum is being dispersed, we both know he didnt but im still worried because obviously i couldnt see what was going on inside of me, i am worried if i am pregnant, Yes i am young and I am incredibly dissapointed in myself but i Need to know if I am so i can take the morning after pill, Oh ps, This happened yesturday (8th Aughust 2011) And it is now the 10th, Am i to late to use the Pill :/ Thankyou so much xx

huh?wtf is this...