Hello everyone. I'm extremely worried since last week and felt like sharing with you all please give me honest opinions. I'm an unmarried, 19 years old girl. My bf is of same age as me and 3 weeks back we decided to have half sex. That wasn't planned at all. We both were standing facing each other. No protection, no condom. He took out his penis and pushed a bit in, he didn't insert as I shouted from pain, just pushed a bit. He didn't even insert an inch in me. He didn't cum. He started fingering me. As we were standing, we didn't notice that I was bleeding. Blood wasn't much. I cleaned it up then and there. After 2 weeks to it, I was giving him a ha****b, he did cum but wiped it off with the tissue after 15/20 mins he started fingering me. This is what happened. Can I get pregnant? I'm 3 days late from my period and extremely worried.

Definitely take a pregnancy test to be sure. If the results are positive, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They have people there who can talk to you about your options and help you find one that works for you. Plus, they also provide free ultrasounds.

I live here in Asia. Abortion is illegal right here and no crisis pregnancy centers are here. I can't even tell my parents about it. I'm so worried. I really feel sucidal. How can I do natural Miscarriage? Any Abort pills I can take? I need help.

Plus my stomach and lower back hurts so bad.

Please help me.

you shouldnt have done it

I know. I shouldn't have.

wheres your boyfriend

Going to go for a pregnancy test today and I wish it comes out to be Negative. :(

Where in Asia, May be i can help you in that and be patient no need to worry too much there are many options for you.