Ok, I really need help. Me and my boyfriend were messing around and his penis was in his boxers and he was humping on me. He pushed his penis (inside the boxers) about an inch and then a told him to stop and he did. After I said no we decided to have oral sex and I tasted precum, can he precum more than once, and could I be pregnant in this situation.

P.S. I have been sleeping more.

it is possible, but extremely unlikely, if he had properly cum with the boxers on, the force could have pushed some through the boxers, the precum aswell COULD have gone through the boxers, bt there is normally very little sperm in the precum. i would take a pregnancy test, but dont stress, its still very possible for it not to happen

No you cannot get pregnant if your boyfriend has his boxers on. But just to be safe I recommend you not go to sleep for 2 days straight.
-Dr. Thomas Byrd Ph.D.

You can not get pregnant by precum

You are a dumb human being. Did you even finish highschool?