I Had Dry sex with my Bf about 2 weeks ago on the 2nd Of May. I had underwear on with sleep shorts and he had underwear on with boxers. He humped on me from behind with his shorts pushed down,with only underwear on. Then I turned around then he lied on top of me,like (actually sex) then he humped me..but I kept my clothing on and he kept his undies on. He got off..then I felt his penis,and the tip felt wet..and I assumed that he precumed,so my hand was kinda wet..but not too wet..Just a little moist..but I rubbed it off on my shorts(not close to my vagina),so the sperm dried up by then,because I touched allot of surfaces ,and I've read that precum witch travel from surface to surface..can't make you pregnant., then he went to the bathroom to pee,so I assume the sperms died by then. Then he came back and rubbed my vagina,but over my shorts,I never allow him to touch my naked genitals. Then he fingered me through my shorts and I got an orgasm..and he didn't ejaculate tho.... My shorts was dry,and I was dry aswell..is there any way that I could be pregnant from that?. I mean I haven't had my period yet..its kinda late late then usual..and I'm pretty sure that his Little Tiny bit of precum didn't get pass my clothing..so could I be pregnant?,I'm a Virgin. Ps: I had My shorts and underwear on the whole time.(Never took it off not wedged to the side)..and My nipples starts hurting and I feel short of breath?

I think his penis has to be inside you for you to get pregnant so I wouldn't worry

Were you pregnant? I mean did you get prego? I need to know