Me and boyfriend were messing around and well he had his boxers on and I had my underwear on and he precum all over his boxers and on my underwear he then changes but my underwear still had the precum on it he then rubs his penis on me with out the boxers and puts it in me but didn't have sex and he didn't pop my cherry then he puts a condom on and almost puts it i me so im still a virgin but is it possible to be pregnant with the precum in that way? Please help , I really need to know im very curious and worried ...

yes you can but its unlikely

Hii im 18 & Me & my boyfriend Didnt have sex but he did pre-cumed inside his pants. He did take his penis out and rubbed it against my butt while I was wearing my pants. I did change pants & underwear after that. My period is now two days late & I feel like throwing up & Im not sure what to do. I was told that drinking orange juice and sleeping on my stomach will help the process on getting my period & I've been working out a'lot. What should I do ?