Ok so me and my boyfriend are in highschool. We had sex today and we've had 3 scares already but he never ejaculated inside me. This time he did but he was halfway inside me. The thing is he said most fell on the floor, which it did but some still stayed in. Could we be pregnant? I need help plz

Yes you could be pregnant you need to take a test x

But if most of it came out then how is it possible for me to get pregnant.

And how soon can I take a home pregnancy test?

buttercup,

When a male ejaculates, MILLIONS of sperm come out. Yes.. MILLIONS.

So, lets say a couple are doing it. And the boyfriend ejaculates ON the girls's vagina (Not inside, but just on it, where her clitoris is and close to the opening of her vagina) 

She can STILL get pregnant! 

Another thing is, Pre-cum. Pre-cum is an involuntary fluid that comes out of the male's penis when he is aroused. It contains sperm in it. The male cannot feel the precum coming out and therefore doesn't know when precum is coming out during sex.

So when a couple is having sex without a condom, during sex the guy will have precum come out of his penis at random times during sex without knowing it, and that precum CAN get your pregnant. (Some people say it doesn't - but it does). People who use the pull out method wonder how they got pregnant. It's no mystery. It's because of precum. 

And it doesn't matter if you have sex for 5 mintues or an hour or longer, during sex, precum comes out of a guys penis during intercourse. 

So, this should pretty much tell you that even if your boyfriend doesn't ejaculate inside of you, you can get pregnant any way because of the precum that comes out of his penis when he is thrusting in and out of you (sorry for the graphics lol). 

If he does ejaculate in you, even if it's not all of his sperm.. just a few drops of it can get you pregnant..

ANY amount of sperm IN or NEAR the opening of your vagina CAN get you pregnant...If you don't want to get pregnant I HIGHLY suggest birth control, and if not then I HIGHLY suggest condoms. And if you don't want to use either, then don't be upset at yourself if you find you're pregnant, because Sex with no birth control and no condom is really risky regardless of if he ejaculates inside of you or not.

Best wishes.

P.S. The soonest you can test is 19 days after you last had sex (but often times that's too soon to get a positve test result) so the rule of thumb is to wait until a missed period. Then when you've misssed your period (well many tests tell you you can take one on the day you miss your period) but I would take it 1-2 weeks AFTER you've missed your period so that you know you're not testing too soon to get a positive result.

If you do get a period but still suspect you're pregnant, then test two weeks after your period has ended.

okay same thing happened to me! like your reply, my boyfriend came all on my vagina like the opening, and on my clot and all in that area... and then we did it right after without a condom... i wasn't ovulating or and might have been fertile .. could i be pregnant??

Hi, So if you're not ovulating it always lower the chances of pregnancy, but depends on if you were close to ovulating. Any way, if we finished on you, and then you proceeded to have intercourse again yes, you can be pregnant. Simply because the seaman that was on your vagina can swim into your vagina through all of the fluids.

Also lets assume you wiped your area before having intercourse, you wouldnt have been able to totally wipe off all of the seaman, and his penis could have pushed some of the seamen into your vagina. Also, When males ejaculate, a lot of times they have a small amount of seamen still in their penis that didn't get pushed out after they ejaculated. So, if you continue sex after a guy ejaculates, some seaman that may have not been pushed out could 'ooze' out during intercourse.

I noticed this once when the guy went to pee right after he finished, and before his urine came out, some seaman came out of his penis and then his urine came after.

Does this mean you're pregnant? Not necessarily, but there's always a much higher chance when any amount of sperm gets close to the opening of your vagaina. But wait for a missed period before you worry about it (I know it's difficult)!

Best wishes!