On sunday my boyfriend and i were messing around and he rubbed his penis on the outside of my vagina.. like once or twice i was very wet if that make difference(there was only precum involved) but im still very worried! Im a virgin and this has never happen to me before should i be worried or im i over reacting? Can you get pregnant from precum? Please help

If he didn't go in you, you don't really have to be worried about pregnancy. It is very unlikely. However, if you're going to have sex, make sure that you use a condom, precum can carry sperm. Also, if he has had sex he could have an STD, you want to be prepared for these things.

Hi,same thing happened to me. I nd my boyfrnd were both naked and lost in the moment,am still a virgin cos i've neva had penetrative sex,buh he had his penis in between my thighs close to my vagina and i was on my period it started a day before we had this near-sex. Am scared to death. I think he ejaculated bt it was on the bed. Thanks for prompt response. Is there anything i can do or take to reduce d chances of pregnancy if any?

Although it isn't impossible, pregnancy while menstruating is highly unlikely especially if he didn't cum inside you. The chance of you getting pregnant are slim to none. Don't stress, and be safe! :)

Hey. I just want to know if u get pregnant? We are in the same situation but mine was not a day ago. Pls help. He didnt go inside me but it was close very close in my vagina.. He has a pre cum in his penis, i was thinking if there is a ppossibility to make me impregnate? Thanks. :(

Jajhsjaj uahnsjsj najsjjs

Hi, this situation happened btw me and my girlfriend, i just wanna know did everything go as planned ? Or did you get pregnant ?

Did I you ever get pregnant ?