Can you get pregnant from precum? I gave my boyfriend a ha****b and there was already precum but he didn't cum because we switched around..so he put his penis back in his boxers and then about a minute or two later he started fingering me but I don't know if he touched precum or not...what's the chances of getting pregnant,I'm only 18 and too young to have children so I'm really freaking out here..please help

This is very very unlikely. 1.) because of the situation. 2.) because precum doesn't always contain sleep if he didn't ejaculate previously

Thankyou you really have put my mind at ease..I'm due my period in 2 days but it's irregular so will be late anyway but it's good to hear that so I know not to stress over that

Yes you can get pregnant from pre-cum. Some UK research has indicated that pre-cum always contains sperm in some men, but never in others.

However, if your period is indeed due within the next week, then it would likely not have happened at a fertile time

Unlikely but possible. If you're worried, keep all juices from his penis well away from your entire vulva at all times.