I am a virgin and was on my period when my boyfriend and I were grinding. He had his boxers on and I was naked and he was brushing against my clit from behind. A couple of times he pushed into me but not entered because of his boxers. he didnt ejaculate but most likely had precum. This was a couple weeks ago and I have had a crampy feeling and a small patch of blood in my pants. These are the only things I have felt but I'm worried. Am I pregnant?

I would say you not pregnant but i will ask you to be careful. If you two are getting that close now, it's only a matter of time before you go all the way with it.

I was young once myself and i kept telling myself that i wanted to stay a virgin until i married, ya right! We played around and played around just like you are and it just happened. Before i knew it, i was no longer a virgin. I def got lost in the moment, and it did feel good, so i didn't refuse when i knew he was getting to close.

If you two are going to continue to mess around, i am suggesting that you check out some birth control methods. Planned Parenthood is a great place to start and it is totally confidential.

If you had a crampy feeling with a small blood show a few weks after your last period, you may be ovulating. I used to get some cramps and a small bloody show every month at that time, but that's just me. Please look into getting on birth control. If you have gone this far with him it's only a matter of time before you can't resist anymore.

I am a virgin. A week and a couple days after my period ended my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my clit, we had oral sex first and we're not sure if there was precum. He didn't ejaculate and didnt go near my vagina but my period is a month late and we've really been stressing, couls I be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? -_- i really nee to know im going crazy.