I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I kept my shorts on and underwear and he had his boxers on the whole time. His penis never came out of his boxers. And he never actually ejaculated. Just some precum in his boxers. Well my question is, is it possible to get pregnant this way??? I just need some advice. Am I just scaring myself and overreacting?? Please help.

Resident

You are perfectly okay. There is absolutely no chance of getting pregnant. 

But why don't you go for the real thing. Dry humping can be extremely unsatisfactory. 

I'm a huge worrier and afraid of pregnancy so I stick to that. Idk why I'm freaking out because I shouldn't freak out but I am.

Resident

Don't worry. Are you on the pill? Make sure your bf uses condoms.
Sex is fun and so enjoyable. It is sad that we are made to feel scared and we girls feel reluctant to enjoy something that is sooooo fun and satisfying.
I started at 13 and I have no regrets.

Celebrity
Don't worry, you will not get pregnant the way you and your boyfriend did "dry humping" I love that expression, however, pre-cum MIGHT or could make a woman pregnant if the man's penis was in her vagina, pre-cum does have some sperm in it, however, she would be unlucky as pre-cum is not like a full ejaculation, ha ha, 'dry humping' will NOT make you pregnant.

Yes you are fine.

You are okay. You cannot fall pregnant as there was no penile vaginal contact or penetration. Stay safe. :)

Yeah there definitely wasn't. I just get paranoid.