Hi, I am very concerned because I often have a weird feeling in my head. It is not a migraine because the headache is not that strong, but it hurts a little bit anyway. I feel like I’m going to pass out, and it’s getting dark in front of my eyes. Sometimes I even see many red spots in my head. Does anyone recognize these symptoms and know what this is?

Hi, I don’t know why are you so shore that this weird feeling is not a migraine. It might not hurt badly, but you have the dark and flashy visions, which remind me on my case. I suffer from photopsia, a sort of a migraine, wich causes light flashes and lines in my head. You should see a doctore to be shore about your condition. I also have a weird feeling in my head ocasionly. Not exactly like you, but very similar. I feel completly unbalanced and dizzy, and it looks like everything is shaking up and down. I can’t control this weird feeling, and the only thing I want in that moment is to lay down and close my eyes.

Could be spiritual Beyond Enlightenment person or lost all your feelings? Do you see visions from the red spots you see when your eyes are closed? If so google it.

Do you use a cpap machine?  I was having wierd feelings in my head, dizzy and short of breath, found out that my cpap was set at 20 when it shold have been 10