Hello! I’m 29 and lately I’ve been having some really weird head pains. It’s like my head is pulsating and I have those weird spots and fleshing light in front of my eyes and it happened few times that I had a short vision loss alike. It happened also that I have trouble speaking and all of it is accompanied by headache. I don’t know what it could be those weird head pains I have lately but would like to hear some info about it. Thanks.

It must be you actually have so called-migraine with aura. I suffer from them and also have those symptoms you’ve described. So those weird head pains you have are actually very common but you need to get diagnosed in order of getting a proper medical treatment. I personally take prevention migraine therapy that consists of taking medications whenever you notice its coming. And the migraine is actually about to come when you recognize those weird signs so you just take your therapy and with doing so you may avoid having a migraine at all or at least reduce head pain. And if your headache is mild or moderate aspirin or ibuprofen might help but I always advice to get prescribed medicines by your doc for he’s the one who needs to make your diagnose. And I also believe much in non-medical treatment which means having healthy life style for the migraines may be caused by lack of a sleep or escaping meals. I’ve noticed that doing exercise may help a lot in reducing the headaches.