Hello everyone. Everyday or two I get this Horrible strange feeling in my head. It is so hard to describe. I feel dizzy and it feels like my eyes are being pulled away from my brain. I feel like a certain part of my brain wants to go unconscious but it doesn't. I cant see straight and I feel like i am going mad. As if I have a squint and the whole environment feels like its moving inside my eyes and gets worse when i lay down or close my eyes. My doctor has sceduled a scan and told me it wasnt my meds because I had been on them a long time. I suffer from anxiety. What the hell is going on? Does anyone get the same feelings. I know its hard to describe.

You have symptoms of vertigo. A head scan will detect any structural abnormalities of your inner ear or brain. Sounds like your doctor is taking good care of you.