So every a few days ago, i was masturbating and i felt an pain in the back of my pain. It hurt a little bit. I tryed again the next day and it was throbbing pain. 2 days after the first incident, i tryed again, and i litterly droped to the ground in pain. My head was throbbing and it felt like every time it throbbed someone hit me on the back of the head with a hammer. It lasted for 5 painfull minutes, until it turned into a painful headache. This doesn't happeben when i do anything else! running, swimming, working out, pushups, etc!
PLEASE HELP!

Not really sure what it could be as I know very little about problems in this area, but i would recommend going to see your doctor. I know you may be too embarrassed to, but believe me its worth it incase it turns out to be something serious... Not saying it is serious but its always worth checking it out with your doctor.

The name of the problem is Coital cephalgia, or post coital headache. Yes, you should talk to a doc to see if you can get any medication you should take before the intercourse (ejaculation) to avoid the pain.

Hey I have been having the same issue like every time I masturbate sorry not sure what other terms I should put that in but I get a killer headache and it seemed to me the first time it hapened I thought it was just a migraine or something but it has been happening for the past week now but what I want to know is how you get it or what would cause it? Anyone know?

just relax on the bed and do masturbation - then it will help and no paid

thats wat caused it u so why will he do it again and make it worse.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use