yea i have been going on 2 weeks now with a headache, usually minor pain and throbbing on my head, its starting to worry me, any input appreciated

i have exactly the same thing, ive had it for over 2 weeks, its scaring me heaps!! have u figured out what it is yet? %-)

i've had episodes of these headaches now going on 2 years. they last about 2-2 1/2 weeks at a time. nothing really helps them except excedrin tension headache medication. it lasts from as soon as i wake up until i get to sleep at night nonstop, the med giving me about a 2 hour break when taken. this time, it is lasting weeks and still here. these headaches really suck and are really starting to annoy me greatly! hope i helped you with getting a few hours relief for your next ones.

Anything can be the cause of a headache, ranging from physical to mental. From the top of the head to your feet and anything in between.
Sinus problems, ear problems, bad teeth, neck problems, back problems, legs, knees, feet, type of shoe you may wear, the pillow or the mattress on your bed, could be an allergy, the type of heat you use to warm your home, pets, stress, medication...the list is endless. Process of elimination is a place to start.
I used to wake up every single morning without fail with a horrible headache. I invested in a theraputic pillow, it works great and i have not had an early morning headache in months.

I've had a headache / neckache for 3 months now. I've had MRI's and even a lumbar puncture and neurologists aren't sure what's wrong. They did discover "Hydrocephalus" in my brain - too much fluid which could be causing "pressure" headaches, but they don't feel that's the true reason behind my headaches, because the intensity changes day to day. Going for a second opinion at Brigham and Women's Hospital next month.... to be continued.

Is anyone getting relief? I have had a constant headache now for 2+ weeks. I have been getting migraines since I was 10 (I am now 35) and this is not anything like that. I am not getting any relief from pain meds...maybe an hour or two here or there.

Hey guys,

I am now entering the end of my 3rd week of headaches with no break appart from the time I went to the emergency room and had morphine.... :-( anyway, I first started getting my headaches when I first moved into my flat 2 years ago and my headaches seem to last for at least 2-3 months and am now getting sick of it as I can't sleep, eat, and sometimes need to be blindfolded.

My neurologist is pretty certain that there is no link between the brain tumor I had removed 4yrs ago, and quite frankly he's as baffled as I am as I seem to be getting these attaks every 4-6months even though I have been taking topomax to try and control the headaches.

I am now wondering if it could have anything to do with my flat as I have a damp problem which I have been trying for the last 18months to get them to deal with. Does anyone know if there could be a link there? beause even with a brain tumor my primary symptom was never a headaches.

I hope someone can help or recommend a remedy coz I'm desperate.

Thanks

I am also experienceing severe headaches. Its been there for the last 2 weeks and over the past 2 days getting worse with nausa, stomachache, what feels like vertigo. Im about to find a doctor or hospital. Another day might kill me. To the person in the flat. You proabially have mold growing in your home. I had this problem with moisture after a hurricane. If you cant get all the moisture and mold out your house, your head will suffer dearly and the pain keeps getting worse. You can buy mold strips at the drug store. If your landlord wont deal with the problem, don't pay him and move A.s.a.p- Mold can cause severe health problems. My home is very dry hardly any moisture at all or I would assume to have the same problem. Take care