please help. my sister has had headache felling like water in ears, neck pain ,seeing bubbles floting out the sides of her eyes,we did every brain scan tested spinal tap for meningitis tested for lyme, every thing negitive even had the dye brain scan. results show nothing this has been going on for 6 months.we had her hospitalized and they released her telling her basiclly shes on her own, please help. she was in a airport where there was a lot of soilders from afganastan could she have cought a virus. please help living in pain

I strongly suggest you take her to a naturopath specializing in EDS or biomeridian. This has the potential for finding out exactly what thing or things are causing this. Look one up in your area or call another naturopath/homeopath and ask if they know of one in your area. Since you've exhausted all other areas, this is worth a shot.

Has she been to a chiropractor? Perhaps it could be that her neck is out so bad that she's getting pain. You could at least try that as well. Find one that works with your insurance. Also, some chiropractors are better than others. Keep looking until you find one that works for you.

However, I still suggest the EDS or biomeridian technician. They could probably tell you to seek chiropractic or any other similar treatment and recommend the best one.

Did you ever find out anything on ur sister this sounds like me and the bubbles sounds like eye floaters this can really freak u out at times