so i was masterbating with a laptop and it was bright and i couldn't turn the brightness down any further and when i ejaculated i got this massive headache and i still have it four days later and every time i try again it hurts not when i ejculate but getting there is what hurts. I masterbated every 1–3 days but then i masterbated twice that day and the day before. the headache is on the left side if my forehead but i usually have them on my right so this is unusual. i looked this up and read a question on a fourm that described everything expect the location theirs was the temples and the back of the neck. i dont know if it is that or something with the bright screen but i have had a hedache ever since.

i just realized that i was masturbating i find pleasuer in just taking my pointer finger and rubbing my clitoris in cirlcles, does not take that long
i am a girl, 14 years old