I am 15 years old. Today, I masturbated for about 30 minutes. Suddenly, I had a huge sharp pain in my chest, heart throbbing, and shortness of breath. I though I was going to die. Now since then (it's been about 8 hours) I have been experiencing a rapid throbbing heart and a feeling of heartburn. Did I have a panic attack? Do I have a valve problem? Did I have an Angina? Please Respond! (BTW I'm on focalin XR ADD medication)
Thanks,
Andrew

PS I'm also having problems sleeping. Would aspirin and melatonin solve that problem?

I know nothing of panic attacks and stuff, but see a doctor immediately. Take no medication just in case it makes it worse.

I agree with Jebus about seeing a doctor. Sounds a bit like acid reflux but since you are already taking a perscription medication I'd see a doc.

Also ask the doctor about your insomnia, may be a result of your current script. Melatonin will help you sleep but you won't "feel" sleepy at all, you'll just enter stage 5 sleep easier once you drift off. The aspirin won't help sleep at all unless you have a headache but I'd make sure you can take those things with your ADD meds.

I'm having trouble sleeping lately as well. Gets annoying.

3 days ago this exact thing happened to me! Right after masturbating...except I didnt finish. ITs been 3 days and I still have discomfort...I plan on seeing a doctor soon.

i have been having the same problems to but with out it happening right after masturbating. it occured later that night. (fastforward) two weeks later i was feeling better and the same thing happened again, but was not as bad. ever seince the second time i have felt horable though. i am not hungery still have on and off pains every where, constant fatige, and i just want to sleep all the time. I went to the doctor and they did an ECg , or EKG. they sent the results to a pediactric heart speciliast who said it was fine and normal. so they did a blood and urine test, and had a chest x-ray(still waiting on results). it's like the doc. thinks i m dying or somthing. they are pusing me to beleive so. i am a nervous wreck. i hope he find nothing is wrong.

My brother takes add medication, it makes him stay up longer so he also take another medication before bed so he will go to sleep.