I started going to the gym a few days back. I am 17 years old and I have been masterbating since the past 3 years. This has never happened to me before. Yesterday I was watching a porn movie and I was mastrubating and after that there was an unbearable pain at the lower back end of my head. I thought this must have been because of the gym, but I had also been going to the gym before but I lost touch because of my exams. I masterbated again today afternoon and agian the same pain started at the same place. I took a disprin but it only reduced the pain a bit. I dont know what to do, whom to talk to. I found this site through google and I hope someone helps me as soon as possible. This is serious and I need help by a doctor. Please help me someone, I am very scared.

Celebrity
Don’t worry, you are not the only person who experiences these headaches during sexual acts. There is even a name for it-coital cephalgia. They belong to a larger group called exertional headaches.
Both masturbation and sex could bring on the headaches and they may occur before an orgasm, after or during an orgasm. They can last very long, for hours.
It would be best if you visited a doctor and told him/her about your symptoms. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You need to be ruled out of other disorders and you may have to undergo certain scanning in order to do so.
If this is coital cephalgia, it can be prevented by taking certain medications prior to the sexual act. It could be annoying taking drugs every time but it is better than not being able to engage in sexual activities.

what if it has only occured intermittently.. like not all the time.. every so often

i find i get headaches if im too tired and pushing it, or i'm hungry

yes the same happens to me but only after afew sessions of sex/masterbation in a row ie: 3 times in a couple hours.

Umm wtf are you serious? I have been having the same issue for like the past week and have tried everything for a headache...What could cause this or like how could you get it? I didnt even think of it as a big issue.

this is always happening to me and i take tylenol, ibeprofin, asprin anything you would take for a headache and nothing works and it lasts for hours!

I am suffered with the same problem and the sure shot medicine for that is Suminet 50mg. Take 5 in a row.One each day after meal.Then avoid any kind of mental fatigue.If you get this daily the only solution is do excercise/Play hard games and take teblet when pain increases.

i just started getting these and have found the only thing that makes me feel better is sudafed

I'm a girl, I don't know if anyone else here is but it happens to me too. It's right after i orgasm its this sharp pain right where yours is in the lower back of my head I think it might hae to do with blood pressure or something. But I def. can't go to a doctor and tell them that after I do IT this happens that would be waaaay too embarrasing. Is there anything else I can do to see what is causing this?

this happened to me fore about a week and a half then it stopped but just started again :-(

I think there is something we all can do about it. Do IT less frequently. lol

When I was in high school, I thought it was do to stress. Now that I'm older, it's happening again. I'm never stopped masturbating but how much I did it made the difference. I've realized overdoing IT was the common cause. It would be during the summers when I would have no work and wanted to catch up on some TV shows, I would want to do IT more often.

I think the headaches happens when fluids are drained(male and female) from our pelvic area, which lowers the fluid pressure in our spinal cord which reduces the amount of fluid that cushions the brain. I though of this because when I would lay down the pain would dramatically reduce. When I stood back up gravity would do its job and the pain would return. I would try to lay down as much as possible for a month to get through the pain.

We should do IT less often, maybe 4-6 ""organisms"" a week, not a day.

when i was younger this use to happen me a lot, and i was affrid to tell my mam in case she'd know what i was doing!!