How do you guys cope with tendonitis? I am in my third month of this pain in my left hip. It will get better, then worse…on and on. I am seeing chiropractor every 10 days. I also have problem in my right hip. I was thinking of cortisone shots. Did anyone try the? For now all I am doing is walking and stretching. I would like to hear how other people with tendonitis are doing.

I had tendonitis in my shoulder after a fall 2 years ago, but nothing really seemed to help much. I didn't take the cortisone shots, but did undergo all sorts of PT. The heat and ice they'd give me at PT would help for maybe an hour, but then it would start throbbing again. I did also the recommended stretches and exercises and avoid stuff like pushups, but no way could I avoid using my right arm. Eventually tendonitis went away. I can do full pushups and stuff again without pain.