I went on the Depo shot and during that three months, I became very sick from it and then switched to Seasonale. Well, I got off that after that made me sick too.

I haven't been on any birth control since November and its now mid January and STILL no period.

I have been getting sore breasts, dizzy and nausea, but the pregnancy test is neg. When will my cycle go back to normal??? Has this happened to anyone else??

hey can anyone help me im 19yrs old and have had a swollen stomach and severe pain for the last year ive had a ct scan and a ultrasound but both have came back normal.anyone got a clue what it could be??

im 19 yrs old and i taken the depo shot in july 09 and it was my second one i had sever stomach pain had a ct and ultrasound done it came back normal went to see an ob she said that i wasnt allergic to it. it prolly had something to do with my colon being sensitive. had my period in august for 3 weeks and its nov now and i still havent gotten my period. can anyone tell me how long ill have to wait for my period to be normal again?