hello
me and my bf didnt have sex on that night and he didnt cum too. However we did heavy petting and his penis was on the surface of my private part without a condom but he didnt insert me. But i think that he pre cum a little and he went to pee quite a few times. i'm afraid that i might get pregnant because of this and my period is 2 days late. I'm not sure if i'm stress because of getting pregnant thats why its late. can i get pregnant because of this? :'(

no you cant, sperm dies within seconds and if he didnt insert you, you are safe

Sperm does not die when air hits it, it only dies when it dries up....
It is possible for precum to be present, precum does contain sperm which can cause pregnancy.....If precum was near the vaginal opening then yes there is a very small chance that pregnancy can happen if they were able to enter the vaginal opening..Sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days 7 at the latest and wait for the egg to be released.....

hi there i am also 15 and worried that i can be pregnant , but my case is alittle different to yours. but yes it is very stressful , all you need to do is take a HPT and talk to your boyfriend about it, unless you can talk to your mum or a trustworthy friend.

Hey there i am also 15 and me my boyfriend had sex the past two nights and he wasnt sure last night if the condom broke or not but it cud have and then we just kept having sex then we finished and then he just takes the condom and throws it before we checked if it was broke...then we were sitting and talking about it kinda and he was really worried that i am and it got me really worried that im pregnant now and this morning i had to go to cross country practice and i have never thrown up when i was running and i was running the two miles and i threw up and i was like OH sh*t and thats all i cud think about when i was running and i was really really worried...i wanna talk to him about it but im scared to and i dont wanna talk to my mom and i dont know if i am......how can i figure out if im pregnant or not

im 15 and was pregnant we never used a condom and i wont on BC and i didnt get pregnant till 9months later of us going out and having sex that whole time because he got it in me or thought he did and come to find out i wont pregnant then he keep cuming in me and i ended up pregnant march 11 and just had a beatiful babygirl november 17,2009. and throwing up, boobs getting bigger, swollen feet is a sign of being pregnant. in order to get pregnant he would have to prejackulate. JUST MAKE SURE YOU USE A CONDOM:) or you moght end up with a kid

ı am 15 too an my case is not like that my boy friend gave me a drug that will sleep me and he says that he cummed inside me it was horrible and ı threw up too

I'm 15, & I'm pregnant. My boyfriend never came inside of me, it was all vecause of precum.

You can get pregnant w/ pre cum i'm actually wondering if i am pregnant but i'm much older, and i have a kid and i know what it's like vomiting is 1 of the 1st signs can happen in the 1st couple of weeks into your pregnancy and you can go to planned parenthood and they will do a test but if it hasn't been a month yet it may not come out right your best chance is to wait a month from the day it happened and take a test but you have a very slight chance if he didn't insert it, for the girls who are wondering they has been inserted you have a very much higher chance, GL to all of you..

yes you can get prgnant! wait and take the test. trust me people said i couldnt get pregant like that but i DID! good luck what ever happens. xx

I find it highly disturbing that the majority of posts that I am reading in this thread sound like they were written by a 6-yr-old. You are all claiming to be 15 or older, yet very few of you can spell correctly or use the proper word for the idea that you are trying to convey. I see so many words in these posts that just do not exist in the English language. Do they not teach vocabulary, spelling or grammar in school anymore?? I frankly feel sorry for all of you. Not only could you be pregnant, but you are growing up uneducated, which means your children will quite likely also grow up uneducated.
Okay, I will end my rant regarding your hobbled use of the English language now. I am not trying to insult anyone. Regarding the topic at hand, please start using condoms... always... no excuses. And make sure the condoms fit well - they need to be snug to provide the proper protection. Guys like to think that they are bigger than they actually are and will buy larger-sized condoms to make themselves feel good. I am married now and my husband's genitalia is of average size. Prior to him, I had been with some VERY well-endowed partners and you know what? The regular sized condoms fit them just fine... and they NEVER broke. There are very few men in the world that actually need a Magnum®. The point is... make sure he wears a condom, every time, and make sure that it fits well and is on correctly. To be very honest, I think 15 is WAY too young to be having sex, but I know you're going to do it anyway - and if you're going to be doing it, you better be doing it as safely as possible.

Pre-ejaculate can contain sperm, so there is a risk of getting pregnant from pre-cum. However, you said he went to pee a couple of times. If the pre-cum came after he went to go pee, then you will not get pregnant. If he went pee after he pre-ejaculated, then you may get pregnant. One of the reasons why men pre-ejaculate is to cleanse the urethra of acidic urine, which kills sperm almost immediately.

I had sex with my 2yr boyfriend yesterday (its not the first time ive had it with him) and he pre came and then we started doing it again and the second time i felt somthing warm go up so i told him to stop! we stopped and i told him how it felt. Then we have been worried ever since. I am only 16yrs old!

Hi ,
uhm im 15 also . I lost my virginity not too long ago and i know its a little early to be borried but id rather not have a bun in the oven if i can help it. A few days qgo we fooled around and eventually ended up having unprotected sex. I'm not sure if he ejaculated , it only laste a minute or so , wondering if im safe or not ? thankyou

Hello everyone, I'm 15 years old and yesterday my boyfriend and I were kindof masturbating...and then suddenly i took out his penis but i had my underwear on.... but after it got wet and when i got home i got a really bad headache
but i didnt throw up or anything...today i still had that really bad headche...and felt like vomiting but didnt vomit yet...
later my breasts were swollen and i researched for signs of pregnancy....
I didnt get my period yet...but usually i get it very late
Do u think I will get PREGNANT??!!!!!!!!!! :@ please help me ASAP ....