Im 16 and my boyfriend is 18 and this is our second time having protected sex.

Well first off my last period was May 13th and we had protected sex(condom) on may 25th. Well i dont handle pain very well so he only went halfway in and  i told my partner to stop like 30 minutes in so he didnt cum.

Well i have a very irregular period but my period usually comes about 3 days to a week before/after my last ones date.  but this time im over a week and im starting to get nervous. My breast hurt when i push on them and i get cramps in my lower back and stomach on and off through the day. i usually get these symptoms when im on my period but theres no blood. I also have a little bit of white discharge.

Please someone help me! im so nervous and scared right now! my boyfriend left for collage 3 days ago and i dont want to raise a baby on my own till he gets back! Someone please give me advice so i can put my heart at ease:(

Is this pregnacy or just me freaking out thinking im pregnant?

hey ive been in you possition if youve had protected sex and used a condom and didnt cum at all and you have white stuff in your pants then i belive your on a late period are you on the pill or have the bar in your arm? just give it a couple more days or a week it should come and if it doent happen then you should go and get a pregency test to get the final say but by the sounds of it your periods late