I am 16 i had sex on monday which has 3 days ago he didnt ejaculate inside me and i pee'd straight after we had sex, im still scared incase i might be pregnant im supppsed too be on the pill and havent took it in 2 weeks and i cant member the last i had my period?? Help what r the chances of me being pregnant and any suggestions?

f**k OR HAVE SEX WITH ME SO THAT U'LL B DUAL PREGNENT

Peeing after having sex has nothing to do with becoming pregnant or not after sex. You pee out of your urethra and you have sex using your vagina (two different holes). Did he put his penis inside of you without a condom? If yes then it doesn't matter if he ejaculated because he was producing pre-cum during the intercourse. Pre-cum can contain active sperm in most men. Take a pregnancy test and if it comes out negative wait for your period and once your period is over start back on your birth control. Remember the birth control is not active in your system until usually a month of pills. Always use a condom even if he pulls out because you can get pregnant from pre-cum and also by transferring sperm. If he pulls out and ejaculates on your body and it drips down onto your vagina you could get pregnant. If he or you touches the wet semen and then touches your vagina it could lead to pregnancy. If you have any questions or confused about anything let me know and I will try to answer it for you. Good Luck