hi,
i can pull back my foreskin over the head, but at the bottom of the head my foreskin is stuck to the penis! its not the frenulum! i kno what that is. its completely stuck all the way round like ive never seen the shaft of my penis cause my foreskin is stuck to it! please help! im 14 and its really stressing me out.
thanks

At 14 i believe that i couldn't pull back mine at all so it probably also would have got stuck if i had. I would suggest sitting in a bath and trying to slide it back slowly but don't force it - that's what i'd do. If you can't you'll have to consider seeking medical advise.

How long has it been like this?

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.  

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural, normal, and protects against infection. Over some years, the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always. It is not uncommon in adolescence to have the inner layer of the foreskin still fused to the glans penis. It is not a serious problem. Do not worry! Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Use your thumbs. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

The foreskin can also adhere to the glans penis if it is not retracted on a regular basis.

When you pull the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while. Put some Vaseline under your foreskin to prevent it from re-adhering to the head. You may also try "ballooning" your foreskin by pinching the tip shut when you pee and causing the foreskin to fill with pee. That will lift the foreskin away from the head and tear away the fusion.

When your foreskin does separate you will probably find a large deposit of smegma that has been harmlessly collecting since your birth. Do not worry about it. Just wash it off.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, then a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”.

Many doctors will want to do a circumcision because they make lots of money from doing a circumcision. Circumcision is not necessary and extremely harmful. Just say NO.